Seville Photo Walks: Booking Form
This photo walk offers you an authentic adventure and rare opportunity to experience Seville from an insider’s point of view.
Any great experience you have in life is fuelled by passion. And that is how I feel about photography and travel. When I take people on tour, we not only discover new things together but I engage them to improve their photography skills.
Book early! Seville photo walks can’t be booked at the last minute. Book a couple of weeks ahead of time, or better yet, book before you leave home!
Are you ready for the ride?
Use this form to reserve one of the Seville photo walks that I organize. If you have questions, have a look at the Frequently Asked Questions before contacting me.
Please provide as much information as possible to cater the photo walk according to your preferences and your schedule. If possible, please share with me
- When you will arrive to Seville and what you plan to visit before our photo walk.
- Your level as a photographer. Describe what you already know and what you would like to learn.
- Some of your images. Do you have a Flickr or 500px profile? Do you have a website?
- What gear (e.g. type of camera, lenses, tripod) you will be bringing with you.
- What do you expect from the photo walk.
Before hitting the ‘Send’ button, please double check your email address! Some readers mispelled it and I could never get back to them…
The route may be changed based on local conditions.
Payment will be due in full once we have agreed on a date and the number of people involved.